RTTUZYUW RUEWMCS0000 2532236-UUUU--RUCRNAD
R 102236Z SEP 13
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/SEP//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACTIVE AND RESERVE CAREER RECRUITER FORCE SELECTION
AMPN/REF A IS BUPERSINST 1133.29J, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR CAREER
RECRUITER FORCE (CRF)//
RMKS/1. The NAVADMIN announces changes to the active duty and Reserve Career
Recruiter Force (CRF) selection board schedule. The CRF was established in
1978 to develop a cadre of exceptional recruiting managers to provide
consistency and leadership to the Navy's Recruiting effort. Navy Recruiting
Command manages the size, qualifications, and career path of the CRF
2. The CRF program is open to personnel who are currently assigned to
recruiting duty with Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) codes 9585, 9586 or
9587 and to personnel who have previously completed a successful tour as
recruiters and desire to convert to the Navy Counselor (Recruiter) rating.
Further eligibility criteria and application procedures are listed in ref
3. An administrative board will be held monthly, or as needed, and
determined by Commander, Navy Recruiting Command and BUPERS 326 to consider
applicants for conversion to CRF.
4. Forward all CRF conversion requests to:
Commander Navy Recruiting Command
ATTN: Assistant CRF Program Manager, N11151
5722 Integrity Drive, Bldg 784
Millington, TN 38054-5057
(1) Requests may be scanned and sent encrypted e-mail directly to Mr.
Richard Thompson at richard.e.thompson2(at)navy.mil.
5. All candidates will be notified via official message of their selection
6. Selectees currently on recruiting duty will be converted immediately to
Navy Counselor (Recruiter) (NEC-2186). Selectees not on recruiting duty will
be immediately assigned a temporary NEC 2199.
Fleet Personnel selected will take the current rating Navy-wide advancement
examination until successfully graduating from the CRF academy. Selectees
will attend the CRF academy in Pensacola, FL in conjunction with permanent
change of station orders at their current projected rotation date.
7. Point of contact is NCCM Clemente James, CRF Program Manager, at
(901) 874-9136/DSN 882 or Mr. Richard Thompson, Assistant CRF Program
Manager, at (901) 874-9292/DSN 882.
8. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//