R 161452Z JUN 16
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1//JUN//
SUBJ/ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017 SELECTEES FOR THE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
ENLISTED CYBER MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAM//
REF/A/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/191749ZJAN16//
AMPN/REF A IS NAVADMIN 013/16, ENLISTED CYBER MASTERS DEGREE OPPORTUNITY AT
NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces selectees for the 2016-2017 Naval
Postgraduate School (NPS) Master of Science in Applied Cyber Operations
Program, as announced in reference (a).
Name (Last, First MI) Rate Parent Command
Bogovich, George C ITC(SW/AW/EXW) USS ANZIO (CG 68)
Flores, Frank R II ITC(IDW/SW/AW) US Naval Forces Europe/Africa
Oyamo, Samwel CTN1(IDW/SW/AW) Navy Cyber Warfare Development Group
Percival, Aaron W ITC(SW) US Defense Attach Office Madrid
Stewart, Perry N CTN1(IDW) Navy Information Operations Command
2. Program dates: There will be two start dates for this academic year.
ITCS Flores and CTN1 Oyamo will report to NPS on 19 September 2016 and begin
classes on 26 September 2016. ITC Bogovich, ITC Percival, and CTN1 Stewart
will report to NPS on 21 March 2017 and begin classes on 3 April 2017.
3. General information about NPS can be found on-line at
4. The point of contact is Mr. Michael Saunders at (703) 604-6292/DSN 664 or
via e-mail at michael.saunders(at)navy.mil.
5. This message will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
6. Congratulations to this years selectees!
7. Released by Vice Admiral R. P. Burke, N1.//