R 091243Z MAR 16
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/DNS/MAR//
SUBJ/NOTICE OF CHANGE TO CHAPTER VIII OF THE MANUAL OF THE JUDGE ADVOCATE
GENERAL REGARDING LINE OF ACCOUNTING FOR PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CLAIMS ACT
NARR/REF A IS THE MANUAL OF THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces an interim revision to the Line of
Accounting data for the payment of Foreign Claims Act claims under Chapter
VIII, Section 0822c of reference A.
2. Replace current language with the following:
a. Accounting data. Foreign claims are paid from a centrally managed
budget with a fund citation. The Standard Document Number (SDN) that must
appear on every Foreign Claim Voucher is: "N00013$$MDA1001" where "$$" equals
the last two digits of the fiscal year when the payment is actually made.
The Line of Accounting Data (LOA) that must appear on every Foreign Claim
Voucher is: "AA 17+1804.12TL 420 71205 _ 056521 2D +##### 013$$MDA1001" where
"+" is the last digit of the fiscal year when the payment is actually made,
where "#####" is the five digit UIC of the command making the payment, and
where "$$" equals the last two digits of the fiscal year.
3. All other provisions of Section 0822 of reference a remain unchanged.
This interim revision will be included in subsequent publication of reference
4. Point of cotact is Stephen Waldron, OJAG Comptroller Office, at
(202) 685-5281/DSN 325 or via email at
5. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or cancelled,
whichever occurs first.
6. Released by Vice Admiral R. L. Thomas, Director, Navy Staff.//