RTTUZYUW RUEWMCS0076 0971634-UUUU--RUCRNAD
R 071634Z APR 14 PSN 465102H18
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/APR//
SUBJ/2014 ADMIRAL JEREMY M. BOORDA AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING INTEGRATION OF
ANALYSIS AND POLICY-MAKING, CALL FOR NOMINATIONS//
AMPN/REF A IS OPNAVINST 1650.34, ADMIRAL JEREMY M. BOORDA AWARD FOR
OUTSTANDING INTEGRATION OF ANALYSIS AND POLICY-MAKING.//
RMKS/1. Per ref (a) this NAVADMIN announces applications for the 2014
Admiral Jeremy M. Boorda Award for Outstanding Integration of Analysis and
Policy-Making. Nominations must be received NLT 30 May 2014.
2. Commanders are strongly encouraged to disseminate this information
throughout their activities and to submit nomination packages for their best
and brightest. Refer to ref (a) for more information regarding guidance and
3. Nomination packages must be submitted via ECHELON TWO commands, to the
Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Manpower, Personnel, Training and
Education) (N1), code SAG, via e-mail to points of contact listed in
paragraph 5 below.
4. Points of contact are Mr. Ilia Christman at (703) 604-5757 or via e-mail
at ilia.christman(at)navy.mil or Mr. Tony Cunningham at (703) 604-5859 or via
e-mail at anthony.cunningham(at)navy.mil.
5. This message is cancelled for record purposes on 31 December 2014.
6. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//