R 301627Z JUN 15
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ/ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016 SELECTEES FOR THE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
ENLISTED CYBER MASTER'S DEGREE PROGRAM//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1/JUN//
REF/A/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/231506ZFEB15//
AMPN/REF A IS NAVADMIN 042/15, ENLISTED CYBER MASTER'S DEGREE OPPORTUNITY AT
NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces selectees for the 2015-2016 Naval
Postgraduate Schools (NPS) Masters of Science in Applied Cyber Operations
Name (Last, First MI) Rate Parent Command
Campbell, Shaun B IT1(IDW/SW) Space and Naval Warfare Systems
Gaston, Eric W IT1(IDW/SW) USS LASSEN (DDG 82)
Hodgerson, Brian L CTNC(IDW/SW) U.S. Fleet Cyber Command
Labrenz, Robert A ITCS(IDW/SW/AW) Destroyer Squadron SEVEN
Sebring, Eric D IT1(IDW/SW/AW) Navy Information Operations
Command San Diego
2. Program dates: There will be two start dates for this academic year.
IT1 Campbell and IT1 Sebring will report to NPS on 21 September 2015 and
begin classes on 28 September 2015. IT1 Gaston, CTNC Hodgerson, and ITCS
Labrenz will report to NPS on 21 March 2016 and begin classes on 28 March
3. General information about NPS can be found on-line at www.nps.edu.
4. Point of contact is LCDR William H. Nesbitt who can be reached at
(703) 604-6293/DSN 664 or via e-mail at william.h.nesbitt(at)navy.mil.
5. This message will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
6. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//