R 022117Z SEP 14 PSN 374519H29
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ/SUBJ/ADVANCEMENT EXAMINATION READINESS REVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUEST FOR
NOMINATION OF SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/SEP//
REF/B/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/021714ZJUN14//
NARR/REF A IS BUPERSINST 1430.16F, ADVANCEMENT MANUAL FOR ENLISTED PERSONNEL
OF THE U.S. NAVY AND U.S. NAVY RESERVE. REFERENCE B IS NAVADMIN 127/14,
ADVANCEMENT EXAMINATION READINESS REVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUEST FOR NOMINATION
OF SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the schedule for advancement examination
readiness reviews (AERR) from October 2014 to March 2015.
2. Per reference (a), this NAVADMIN supersedes reference (b) and should be
read in its entirety. AERR events provide an opportunity for selected rating
subject matter experts (SME) from fleet and shore-based commands to impact
sailorization by affecting the careers of every test-taker in the Navy.
Selected chief, senior chief, and master chief petty officers on active-duty,
full-time support (FTS), and reservists currently on active-duty for special
work (ADSW) may take part in the process that enables the Navy to advance the
most qualified and rating-knowledgeable Sailors.
3. The readiness reviews are held at Naval Education and Training
Professional Development and Technology Center (NETPDTC) onboard Saufley
Field, Pensacola, FL. Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) travel in support of
AERR events is considered mission critical and is flag approved. All costs
pertaining to TAD are funded by NETPDTC.
4. The following ratings are scheduled for AERR events between October 2014
and March 2015: ABE, ABH, AE, AO, ATI, AWF, AWO, AWR, BU, CTT, DC, EM
(Conventional), EO, EOD, FT, GSE, GSM, IT, LS, MM, MMW, OS, PR, SB, SW, STS,
5. To take part in the AERR process, visit https://wwwa.nko.navy.
review-aerr-. This link provides the scheduled dates for the ratings listed
above, eligibility and nomination package requirements, and other pertinent
information regarding AERR events.
6. Point of contact is Mr. Peter Pappas, NETPDTC N33A, at
(850) 473-6121/DSN 753, fax (850) 473-6124 or via e-mail at
7. This message will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
8. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//