R 241631Z JUL 15
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/JUL//
SUBJ/FY-16 SENIOR ENLISTED CONTINUATION BOARD - PERFORMANCE-BASED BOARD FOR
CONTINUATION OF SENIOR ENLISTED (ACTIVE/RESERVE) PERSONNEL WITH GREATER THAN
19 YEARS OF SERVICE//
REF/A/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/151951ZAPR15//
AMPN/REF A IS NAVADMIN 088/15 FY-16 SENIOR ENLISTED CONTINUATION BOARD -
PERFORMANCE-BASED BOARD FOR CONTINUATION OF SENIOR ENLISTED
(ACTIVE/RESERVE) PERSONNEL WITH GREATER THAN 19 YEARS OF SERVICE.//
RMKS/1. Reference (a) announced the convening of the Senior Enlisted
Continuation Board (SECB) on 3 August 2015. The board convening date has
been adjusted to 7 December 2015.
2. All eligibility requirements contained in reference (a) remain in effect.
3. The deadline for submitting letters to the board (LTB) has been adjusted
to 16 November 2015. All LTBs currently received by Navy Personnel Command
(NPC) Customer Service Center (CSC) will be presented to the board. Senior
chief petty officer and chief petty officer September 2015 periodic
evaluations are expected to be either in the members Official Military
Personnel File or submitted by the member via a LTB. For LTB submission
procedures and guidance visit http://www.npc.navy.mil/bupers-
4. Point of contact for SECB execution and retirement programs is the NPC
CSC at uasknpc(at)navy.mil or 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1(866)827-5672).
5. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or cancelled.
6. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//