ATTENTION INVITED TO
R 241651Z FEB 14 PSN 467571K30
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ/NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL (NPS) RESEARCH REQUIREMENTS FAIR 14-1.//
RMKS/1. This message announces that NPS will host a Naval Research
Requirements Fair 3 - 5 March 2014 on the Monterey campus. The fair serves as
a forum for Navy and Marine organizations to communicate, review, validate,
and recommend topics for NPS research in FY-15. Attendees with research
requirements will be asked to present a 15 minute briefing to faculty and
students summarizing the topic, the benefit to the Navy or Marine Corps, and
expected products from the research.
2. This is an excellent opportunity for the Navy and Marine Corps to
effectively leverage NPS faculty expertise and student operational experience
as a valuable research asset. All faculty and students are invited and
encouraged to participate in the fair.
3. Travel, billeting costs, and other arrangements associated with this fair
will be the individual unit's responsibility.
4. Additional information on the NPS studies program can be found online at
5. Additional information on the NPS research requirements fair can be found
6. The primary point of contact for this event is LTCOL Gregory Flaherty at
(831) 656-3386 or via e-mail at gpflaher(AT)nps.edu.
The alternate point of contact is Dr. Alejandro Hernandez at
(831) 656-3823 or via e-mail at ahernand(AT)nps.edu.
7. This message will remain in effect until superseded or 31 May 2014,
whichever occurs first.
8. Released by Vice Admiral Scott H. Swift, Director, Navy Staff//