R 121941Z APR 18
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/APR//
SUBJ/SPECIAL DUTY ASSIGNMENT PAY APRIL//
NARR/REF A IS OPNAVINST 1160.6C, SPECIAL DUTY ASSIGNMENT PAY PROGRAM.
REF B IS DOD INSTRUCTION 1340.26, ASSIGNMENT AND SPECIAL DUTY PAYS.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP)
eligibility for Navy Interactive ON-NET (ION) Operators.
2. Effective immediately, qualified members with Navy enlisted
classification (NEC) 9308 that are filling authorized Navy ION Operator
billets are entitled to SD level-2, and qualified members with NECs 9326,
9327 and 9328 that are filling authorized Navy ION Operator billets are
entitled to SD level-4.
3. Additional information on SDAP is located at
Pages/SRB.aspx. However, skill specific questions should be directed to the
appropriate enlisted community manager, which can be found on the Navy
Personnel Command (NPC) website. Commands and units unable to access the
listed website should contact any of the listed points of contact to obtain
the revised SDAP rates. In addition, as NEC codes change under the new NEC
construct, updates to the SDAP matrix will be reflected on the NPC website.
4. Points of contact:
a. Program manager: MMNCM James Lucky, BUPERS-328, at
(901) 874-3215/DSN 882, or via e-mail at james.lucky1(at)navy.mil
b. Non-nuclear: PSC Stannie Gregoire, PERS-81, at
(901) 874-3260/DSN 882, or via e-mail at stannie.gregoire(at)navy.mil
c. Nuclear: ETNCM Jeremiah Ledda, OPNAV N133D2A, at
(703) 604-5492/DSN 664, or via e-mail at jeremiah.ledda(at)navy.mil or
5. This message will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
6. Released by Vice Admiral R. P. Burke, N1.//